Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day +87

Day+ 87
I guess I haven't updated for a little while! Tyler had an appointment a little over a week ago and things looked pretty good. They decided to start weening him off the Tacro (anti-rejection med) which he wasn't taking very much anyways because his system didn't metabolize it well.I guess they want to have a consultation about radiation to make sure everything is gone on Thursday 6/26. I'm not sure what they want to do, mantle field or Total Body I guess we will find out. I am still researching it to see if it would do him any good or not. It's so hard to know what is best for him.
Tyler is out attending a couple of classmates Grad parties (outside ones)and trying to be semi-normal again.
Thanks to everyone for checking in and leaving messages! It means alot!!
KJC

No comments: